Decorum is here–a modern-day nod to John Galsworthy and Edith Wharton in this American novel of the Gilded Age. Set in Victorian Era New York and the Canadian Rockies, sparks fly over lavish opera parties, Central Park encounters, and mountain landscapes while hotel plans are laid and deals are made. Choices that challenge the decorum of the times change the fortunes of the characters along the way.
Several website features to note:
- Read Chapter 17, Many Foibles of Manner, for free!
- Learn more about Decorum’s cast of characters through The O’Casey Chronicle tabloid, a reporter’s-eye-view of character backstories along with character bios.
- Upcoming book signings and other appearances are under EVENTS.
- The Portrait, under the DECORUM tab is a new page that gives background about how this society portrait became the cover for the novel.
- See photos of the much-loved, well-worn etiquette book that inspired the novel’s title.
Thanks for joining Francesca, Connor, Blanche, and Edmund as they navigate the sometimes stormy seas of New York society in Decorum.